At South Tacoma Mazda we offer a wide range of car repairs and service updates. These updates include general repairs and maintenance, Mazda factory recalls and also warranty service on all Mazda models, including Mazda CX-7, Mazda MAZDA6, or Mazda2. Whether you need an oil change, transmission service, brake pads, or even engine repair, South Tacoma Mazda has you covered. If you are in Tacoma or in the surrounding areas of Lakewood, Puyallup, Seattle, and Olympia, fill out the form below, letting us know the make and model of your vehicle, what type of work you need performed, and when you'd like to have it done. One of our friendly service specialists will contact you shortly.
Listed below are some of the many types of services we offer to our customers. Sorry, we cannot provide pricing due to the hundreds of different makes and models that we service. If you would like an estimate, please call us at 253-200-5530.
We would be pleased to provide you with an estimate over the phone.
- Oil Change
- Tire Mounting, Rotation and Balance
- Transmission Service
- 30K, 60K, 90K Service
- Engine Diagnostic (Check engine light, fluid light, service light, etc)
- Brake System (Pads, rotor, lines, etc)
- Heating/Cooling Systems
- Head Gasket/Valves
- Exhaust Systems
- Electronic Motors (Windows, fan, etc.)
- Engine Replacement or Rebuild
- Fuel Systems (Filters, hoses, pumps, etc)
- Steering Systems
- Belts (Timing, alternator, etc)
- Electrical Systems
- Ignition System
- Emission Control System
- Suspension System (Axle, mounts struts, etc)
- Clutch Repair/replacement
- Warranty Repairs